What is dimple surgery in bangalore?
A dimple is a most attractive feature of the face. Dimple creation is also known as Dimpleplasty,
is a type of plastic surgery used to create dimples on the cheeks. Some people have chin
A dimple occurs as a result of small defect in the cheek muscle causing the skin to get stuck
down to the connective tissue. Some people consider this as a flaw whereas many have always
been considered as a feature of beauty element.
Dimple creation surgery is considered popular as it is such a simple procedure, it is done very
quickly under local anesthetic with no down time where you will be able to resume normal
day-to-day routine on the same day.
Types of dimples
Dimples occur in several places of the body, most common being on cheeks. However, the
demand for facial dimples have increased and surgeons are creating artificial dimple with
best dimple making surgery to enhance facial attractiveness and smile.
Cheek dimples-Cheek dimples are either bilateral occurring on both the cheeks or unilateral
appearing just on one side.
Chin dimples-Chin dimple occurs when a space forms between the jawbone’s midline. When
two lower jawbones do not fuse properly, it creates a dent called dimple.
At Livglam, we offer the best dimple making surgery services at affordable prices. Client
satisfaction is our primary goal. We have our professional expert surgeons who combines their
knowledge with the latest technology of treatments and provides you the best results and
make you look more elegant with new dimple creation.
If you wish to have dimples in your cheeks or chin, we can create for you with a minor surgical
procedure by using best dimple making surgery. We have done several dimple creation
surgeries to meet our client’s expectation and helped clients to enhance their facial appeal with
beauty of smile.
Procedure of cheek dimple surgery in bangalore
- This surgery is simple, quick, affordable, and done under local anesthesia.
- Then work on the buccinator muscle inside the cheek to create a natural-looking dimple.
- Inside of the cheek couple of dissolvable stitches placed
- No appearance of scars from outside
- Surgeon will mark the area for dimple placement and small incisions are made on the
inner surface of your cheeks to perform surgery completely from inside the mouth.
Some people have a dimple only on one side. In this case, only one dimple is created using a
best dimple making surgery. Your surgeon will work carefully to create your new dimple in a
way to make both dimples symmetrical.
Procedure of Chin Dimple surgery in bangalore
- The procedure is short and safer just like cheek dimple creation surgery
- Your surgeon will make small incision inside your mouth
- Through this incision they will attach a small area of the muscle to the skin of the chin
using dissolvable sutures
When the procedure is performed by an experienced cosmetic surgeon, the results of chin and
cheek dimple creation surgery are completely natural.
Benefits of cheek dimple creation surgery
- Improves smiles expression and beauty of the face
- Improve your facial balance and appearance
- More youthfulness
- Safe & satisfactory, and immediate results
- Results are permanent
How much does dimple creation surgery in bangalore cost?
The cost of best dimple making surgery depends on individual circumstances and the final result
you want to achieve. Chin dimple surgery is little costlier compared to cheek dimple creation
Here at Livglam clinic, we have highly experienced surgeons having detailed knowledge of
anatomy and execution of great surgical techniques specialized in face cosmetic surgery and
dimpleplasty. We provide dimple creation not only at low cost but also highly equipped with
latest technologies, friendly staff and expertise surgeons to bring out the best outcome.
Post care dimple creation surgery in bangalore
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption for at least 2 weeks
- Avoid using of blood thinning medicines
- Use an antiseptic mouthwash as per your surgeon’s recommended
- Have prescribed medicines according to your surgeon
- Apply cold packs to reduce swelling
- Don’t make any animated facial expressions or activities where your face might be hurt