Liposuction surgery in Bangalore
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure of removing fat from specific areas of the body by using the suction technique.
Lipoplasty and Body Contouring these both terms are similar to Liposuction. The best liposuction in Bangalore is an effective treatment that is useful for men too who have issues like sub-dermal abdominal fat, breast reduction, Flanks, etc. Liposuction surgery can be combined with other body contouring procedures including tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift, and gynecomastia surgery.
liposuction treatment in Jayanagar helps to shape common body areas including the Love handle, abdomen, back, thighs, arms, hips, buttocks, lower legs, double chin, etc.
Liposuction for Love handles or flanks - Love handles are excess fat that accumulates at the sides of the waist. They hang on the edges of pants and skirts and bulge out creating a bump along your sides. Liposuction provides an elegant solution to banish love handles, it removes fat cells that can “break up” with your love handles permanently.
Liposuction for Abdomen - Liposuction surgery in Bangalore can be performed on the upper and lower abdomen to reduce the appearance of excess fat and create a slimmer tummy. Abdomen is one common area where results make a huge impact while a fair amount of fat can be taken out, usually, the loss will be 3-5 inches.
Liposuction for Buttocks - Excess fat in the buttocks will make them appear wider and flatter. Contouring this area with liposuction can provide a dramatic improvement in butt appearance. Liposuction for hips and buttocks removes just the right amount of fat and leaves behind enough fatty tissue to preserve the natural contours of the body and maintain a smooth skin surface.
Back - Women face more problems when they put on bras because of “bra fat” so Liposuction can remove this fat and help women to feel more comfortable. Liposuction surgery in Jayanagar can also remove fat rolls and can smooth out the back if it looks disproportionate.
Thighs - Liposuction for thighs enhance the appearance of thighs by shaping them thinner and firmer. Liposuction can be done on both the inner and outer thighs. It removes fat bulges called ‘saddle bags’ over outer thighs and makes a huge difference to body shape.
Arms - Liposuction of arms can result in a more youthful appearance. It helps reduce fat that can exist in the armpit and the upper arm to obtain shapely arms. Droopy arms can be treated with liposuction while maintaining completely normal shape and function.
Hips - In most women, it gradually transitions into the waist area, and it is very important to shape this area properly to create a rounder, more well-defined buttock as well as a “curvy” feminine look. Hips liposuction surgery in Bangalore typically involves the flanks to create a smoother, more natural transition.
Double Chin - Liposuction helps to reduce the fat deposits from beneath the chin to get rid of the dreaded double chin as many clients will need some form of fat removal method to achieve their desired results.
At Livglam, we provide the best liposuction treatment in Jayanagar Bangalore where we have our experts surgeons who recommend all the procedures and provide you instructions on how to prepare for them. There are various Liposuction techniques but in common is the use of a thin tube called a Cannula, and it’s connected to a vacuum to suction the fat from your body.
Liposuction surgery techniques that can be used for different body parts -
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction called Vaser-liposuction
- LASER Liposuction
- Power-assisted Liposuction
Liposuction surgery Procedure Overview
- The best liposuction in Bangalore is accomplished through small, inconspicuous incisions under general anesthesia.
- A thin hollow tube, or cannula, is inserted through the incisions to loosen redundant fat applying a controlled back and forth motion.
- The surgeon will move the tube for breaking the fat cells beneath the skin surface and remove them with special suction or vacuum.
- Your improved body figure will be apparent once the lump and fluid retention generally endured following liposuction subsided.
Suitability for Liposuction surgery in Bangalore
Livglam clinic considers the following suitability for the procedure:
- Not suitable for people who are obese, or overweight as there are physical limits to the amount of fat that can be removed from the body.
- Not advisable for those with heart disease or chronic medical conditions.
- Ideal for people who are physically and physiologically fit and healthy
- Candidates who are happy with their weight, but unhappy with their body shape and looking for sculpting and contouring.
- Suitable for even slim and toned people who want to remove smaller amounts of fat that is resistant to diet and exercise.
Liposuction treatment in Jayanagar can also be used to treat other health conditions lymphoedema, lipoedema, etc.
Liposuction surgery cost in Bangalore
In Bangalore, liposuction surgery treatment costs in Jayanagar range from 50,000 to 2,00,000 depending on the experienced surgeons’ time and effort, body areas being treated, the volume of fat to be removed, patient size, and hospitalization costs.
Liposuction cost in Bangalore is proposed at a pocket-friendly price and so Livglam aesthetic clinic in Jayanagar, Bangalore is always a preferred destination for low-cost liposuction surgery. Our Google reviews for Livglam aesthetic clinic by past clients are very encouraging because the Liposuction surgery success rate is high.
In Livglam, our doctors will assess your BMI (body mass index) to ensure the procedure is suitable for you and the type of procedure option. If your BMI is over 30, plastic surgeons will not advise you on liposuction surgery instead they would recommend a tummy tuck.
At livglam, we provide finance options for liposuction surgery in Bangalore in monthly installments, with a 0% interest rate, easy finance, and easy documentation. we try to provide the best and most affordable liposuction surgery costs in India through our skilled doctors.
Benefits of Liposuction Surgery in Bangalore
- Removes fat safely.
- Fat loss can improve health
- May reduce cellulite or enhance the appearance of cellulite
- May boost self-esteem.
- Promotes sculpting in the areas of the body that even exercise, and diet don't seem to impact.
Liposuction treatment in Jayanagar aftercare:
- Make a balanced diet and follow that.
- Stay away from alcohol after the treatment
- Don’t smoke
- Start walking as soon as possible
- Don’t take any products which contain aspirin unless approved by your surgeon
- Wear the compression garment or elastic bandages tightly given by your surgeon
Livglam aesthetic clinic is the best clinic for liposuction surgery in Jayanagar where our expert surgeons and doctors are specialized in a wide range of fat reduction treatments and various other cosmetic surgeries in Bangalore which include Micro lipo,360 lipo, tummy tuck, arm lift, and breast surgeries in Bangalore.