> SKIN CARE > TATTOO REMOVAL
Tattoo Removal For Male and Female - (single
The tattoo is a kind of body art that includes the insertion of ink using fine needles into the surface of the skin. The inserted ink changes the color of the skin while creating the desired image.
If you have a tattoo in any area of your body and now you want to remove it then you need to know the important factors regarding the treatment. With the advancements in technology and cosmetic procedures, it is possible now to remove the tattoo from your body.
What Is Tattoo Removal?
The treatment is performed by using the laser in order to penetrate the skin. A laser beam used for the tattoo removal enters the skin without any harm and empowers the pigment particles to start vibrating. In this way, the heat initiates and causes the breakage of smaller particles so that they can be eliminated by the lymphatic system. The time period that is required to perform a treatment varies on the basis of the size, color and complexity of each tattoo.. Further, you need to know the number of sessions that are required to get the best result.
The Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal?
Laser removal comes with a number of advantageous aspects. Have a look at these benefits to make the best decision.
• You don’t get any scar by getting this procedure.
• The complete diminishing of the tattoo marks
• The fading is effective along with long-lasting results.
• The treatment does not have any side effect and performed by keeping the safety first.
• Minimal risk of infection that our surgeons discuss with you before the procedure.
• You may get the removal of a specific tattoo or get rid of all tattoos on your body. It depends on your requirement.
• You need to take extra care of your skin as per instructions of our surgeon for a few couple of days after the treatment. The recovery time period is less.